Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31st the year 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) Rochester, Minnesota. one of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson and musician. She has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is from Ireland. Mikhail baryshnikov was then at the when the director of artistic. He said to her "You are an amazing dancer however your body is too bulky." That was her "epiphany", when she said that was the moment that made me decide to quit dancing and stop being the ballet dancer. That was an incredible moment. I could have smashed my head against the wall for 10 years. "The actress changed her focus towards acting. At age 20, she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and several other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson appeared in Cecily "Sissy" who played a live-action interactive video game called MysteryDisc Murder? Jaws 3D, her film debut in 1983. Additionally, I had claimed that I was able to water ski. And I didn't. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were very difficult to master in just five days, because I had to be able to do the Sea World water skiing show. I don't know what swimming is!" This was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn(84), along with The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Agnieszka Radwanska and Agustina Kampfer Feet And Legs

Beautiful pics of Amanda The Jedi and Amaranta Ruiz feet & legs

Yvonne Joyce Craig